A community bulletin is produced every month chock-full of timely Ogden City news. This newsletter is appropriately named At Your Service (AYS).
The AYS newsletter is a resource for citizens. Ogden City keeps it relevant, appropriate, and engaging. Read the newsletter monthly to:
STAY UP TO DATE ON CURRENT EVENTS
- Join your community downtown for entertaining happenings
- Prepare for recreation sign-up dates and other seasonal adventuring
BECOME EDUCATED ON WHAT’S HAPPENING AROUND TOWN
- Find out about City programs to help with yard care and clean up
- Learn about seasonal information regarding street maintenance, snow plowing, and water utilities
INCREASE YOUR INVOLVEMENT IN CIVIC ISSUES
- Get timely updates from the mayor and city council
- Read explanations of City ordinances in the “Ordinance of the Month” section
FOLLOW POLICE AND FIRE DEPARTMENT’S TIMELY TIPS
- Practice the tips from the police department for safe neighborhoods, cars, pets, and property
- Be informed of fire prevention and safety reminders from the fire department
Citizens can receive a hardcopy of At Your Service in their water bill envelope; those who pay online can find AYS below. Current and past issues are archived online for easy download. For past years, refer to the left-hand column and navigate to desired year.