Reporting Graffiti

All graffiti can be reported to the Parks Department. If the graffiti is on private property, a graffiti waiver must be filled out, signed and then returned to our office prior to removal. 

To report graffiti on city property fill out and submit the Ogden City Graffiti Reporting form.