Museums at Union Station
Using the guidelines recommended by national, state and local agencies/authorities, the Museums at Union Station now plans to re-open on June 17th. We will carefully and continually monitor the efficacy of these guidelines in real time and make further adjustments as needed. You can read the latest updates from MUS here.
Open Wednesday through Saturday 12pm- 4pm
Closed the following Holidays:
- New Year’s Day – January 1
- Martin Luther King, Jr Day – third Monday in January
- Presidents’ Day – third Monday in February
- Memorial Day – last Monday in May
- Independence Day – July 4
- Pioneer Day – July 24
- Labor Day – first Monday in September
- Veterans Day – November 11
- Thanksgiving – fourth Thursday in November and the following Friday
- Christmas – December 25
- Annual Cleaning & Maintenance - Dec.23 - Jan. 12
All tickets include access to Museum Exhibits and Art Galleries. General Admission does not cover cost associated to Ogden Union Station Museum Events.
Prices subject to change.
*Discounts on admission rates are provided for Veteran’s and Active Duty Military.
Field Trips and Private Tours
Private Tours (check back later)
School and K-12 Student groups -- Now offering virtual programs -- reservations required. Visit our Education page to learn more.
Where We Are
Museums at Union Station
2501 Wall Ave
Ogden, Utah 84401
Explore our Neighborhood
Free WiFi access is available throughout the building.
Feel free to text, post, and share what you see during your visit. As a courtesy to other visitors, please set your phone to vibrate and take all voice calls outside of the galleries.
Still photography for personal, noncommercial use is permitted unless otherwise noted. Tripods, selfie sticks, and flash photography are not permitted.
Pencils, sketchbooks, and notebooks are permitted. However, pens, paints, and easels are not permitted.
The Museum does not offer a coat check during regular Museum hours on the First Floor.
Single strollers are permitted in the galleries, at the discretion of gallery guards. The Museum will not hold or store luggage. All bags are subject to inspection.
Can I donate objects to the Museum’s collection?
We cannot accept materials without prior approval. Please send a description of your proposed donation, as well as photographs or scans, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Museum strives to accommodate visitors of all abilities.
- The elevator lift on the north side of the building can accommodate manual and motorized wheelchairs (max. capacity 500 lbs.).
- Wheelchairs are available for visitor use free of charge (subject to availability).
- Sign language interpretation and specialized descriptive tours are available upon advance request.
The Museums at Union Station is committed to being accessible to all, and we have worked hard to ensure that this website is accessible to people with disabilities. If you encounter problems accessing our online content or have suggestions or questions, please let us know. We will do our best to get you what you need. You can reach us by e-mail at email@example.com. Please included 'Website Accessibility' in the subject line.