Business Information Center
The Business Information Center (BIC) is Ogden City's one-stop shop for business resources, capital opportunities, counseling and mentoring.
Business Loan Programs
- Loan programs designed to create jobs and stimulate new and existing Ogden City business growth
- Business loans: $5,000 to $250,000
- Interest rate: up to 18%
- Term of payments: up to 10 years
- Program Guidelines:
- If interested in applying, please fill out the Loan Intake Form: Loan Intake Form (PDF)
- Send Loan Intake Form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Or submit form at 2036 Lincoln Avenue, Number 105, Ogden, UT 84401.
Other Funding Sources
If potential applicants are likely to qualify for financing through a traditional lender, we can also help you research and connect with lenders that will best serve your business needs.
Business Counseling & Mentoring
- Small Business Development Center (SBDC) Counselors
- Free one-on-one business consultations, "Smart Start" Workshops, Planning Tools, market data and other resources
- Se habla español
- Service Corps of Retired Executives (SCORE) Mentors
- Fostering vibrant small business communities through free mentoring and education
Meeting Space & Business Resources
- Business workstations (computers, printers, etc.)
- Conference Room
Home of the Utah Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (UHCC) - Ogden Chapter
The UHCC - Ogden Chapter provides leadership, opportunities for economic growth, professional development and community involvement for its members.
Email the BIC today to help grow your business!