Business Information Center
The Business Information Center (BIC) is Ogden City’s one-stop shop for business resources, capital opportunities, counseling, and mentoring.
Ogden CARES Business Grants
Ogden City launched the Ogden CARES Business Grant Program in July 2020 to assist businesses that have an unmet financial need due to COVID-19 (coronavirus). For more information, including application instructions, please click HERE or go to www.ogdencares.com.
Business Loan Programs
Ogden City offers several business loan programs that are intended to help businesses in Ogden stabilize and grow. We strive to develop flexible loan terms based on the business' needs. We encourage businesses, including those impacted by COVID-19, to consider our loan programs for projected financial needs.
- Loan programs designed to create jobs and stimulate new and existing Ogden City business growth
- Business loans: $5,000 to $250,000
- Interest rate: up to 18%
- Term of payments: up to 10 years
- Program Guidelines:
- If interested in applying, please fill out the Loan Intake Form: Loan Intake Form (PDF)
- Send Loan Intake Form to email@example.com.
- Or submit form at 2036 Lincoln Avenue, Number 105, Ogden, UT 84401.
Other Funding Sources
If potential applicants are likely to qualify for financing through a traditional lender, we can also help you research and connect with lenders that will best serve your business needs.
Business Counseling & Mentoring
- Small Business Development Center (SBDC)Counselors
- Free one-on-one business consultations, "Smart Start" Workshops, Planning Tools, market data and other resources
- Se habla español
- Service Corps of Retired Executives (SCORE)Mentors
- Fostering vibrant small business communities through free mentoring and education
Meeting Space & Business Resources
- Business workstations (computers, printers, etc.)
- Conference Room
Email the BIC today to help grow your business!