Business Information Center
The Business Information Center (BIC) is Ogden City’s one-stop-shop for business resources, capital opportunities, technical assistance, and business development counseling.
- Click HERE to contact the BIC
Technical Assistance Reimbursement Program
Ogden City offers Technical Assistance (TA) reimbursement to low-income owners of a microenterprise business who are creating, stabilizing, or expanding their business in Ogden City, when it is taught by an approved provider.
- Approved providers teach Critical Business Skills in both English and Spanish to microenterprises and assist businesses with their TA application and all reimbursement requests.
- Suazo Business Center is an approved Technical Assistance Provider.
- Click HERE to request more information about Technical Assistance Reimbursement and Critical Business Skills.
Business Loan Programs
Ogden City offers business loans to help businesses in Ogden stabilize and grow. We strive to develop flexible loan terms based on the business' needs. We encourage businesses, including those impacted by COVID-19, to consider our loan programs for their future financial needs.
- Loan programs designed to create jobs and stimulate new and existing Ogden City business growth
- Business loans: $5,000 to $90,000
- Interest rate: up to 12%
- Term of payments: up to 10 years
- Program Guidelines:
- Click HERE to apply for a business loan.
Other Funding Sources
If potential applicants are likely to qualify for financing through a traditional lender, we can also help you research and connect with lenders that will best serve your business needs.
Business Development & Advising
- Small Business Development Center (SBDC) Counselors:
- Offer Free one-on-one business consultations, "Smart Start" Workshops, Planning Tools, market data, and other resources.
- Suazo Business Center (SBC) Advisors:
- Support entrepreneurs to explore, launch, and grow their business through bilingual consulting, in-depth training, and a variety of business-related workshops and resources.
- Service Corps of Retired Executives (SCORE) Mentors:
- Foster vibrant small business communities through free mentoring and education.
Meeting Space & Business Resources
- Business workstations (computers, printers, etc.)
- Conference Room
Engage With the BIC
The Business Information Center (BIC) is committed to providing businesses information to stabilize and grow their business.
- Click HERE to contact the BIC.
- Click HERE to subscribe to the Ogden City Business Development newsletter for periodic updates from the City.