Ogden School District
Ogden School District has a strong commitment to education, enhanced by the values of a culturally rich and diverse community. The district’s student body reflects the urban and multicultural character of Ogden’s neighborhoods. Parents of successful Ogden students understand that rather than being disadvantaged by this diversity, their children have opportunities for uncommon experiences and personal success.
Boundary Exception Policy & Programs
A unique aspect of the Ogden School District is that parents can choose the school environment best matched to their children. A boundary exception policy allows parents to enroll their children in schools outside the area where they live. Within each school, there is a great variety of programs that enable students to excel. From traditional neighborhood schools to language immersion, advanced learning, and science-based magnet schools, there are many options for tailoring education to the student.
- Advanced Placement classes
- Concurrent enrollment/early college program
- Dual language immersion (English/Spanish) at elementary and junior high level
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Program
- Magnet programs, including the Advanced Learning Academy and New Bridge STEM School
- STEM programs, including the elementary-level STEM league and STEM career pathway programs in Advanced Composites, Engineering, and IT
Public Charter & Private Schools
Charter schools (part of our public school system) and private schools also offer excellent educational opportunities in Ogden. These schools include: