Course Policies and Etiquette
Overview of Course Rules
- USGA rules govern play, except where modified by local rules.
- All play must start from tee #1 unless otherwise directed by the golf staff.
- Repair all ball marks on greens.
- Replace all divots on the tees and fairways.
- Rake all sand bunkers smooth after your shot.
- Fairway yardage markers, in-ground tee markers, and 150-yard
- Each player must have their own (or rental) set of clubs and bag.
- Players must follow the instructions from the golf staff and on-course assistants.
- Practicing on the golf course is not permitted.
General Course Policies
- All golfers must register in the golf shop and retain the proper receipt before beginning play.
- Spectators and non-golfers are not permitted on the golf course unless pre-arranged
- Rude behavior or abusive treatment of staff or other golfers will not be tolerated. Violators may be asked to leave the property without a refund.
- The law provides that injury to persons and damage to property caused by a golf shot is the sole and financial responsibility of the golfer that hit the golf shot. Golf at your own risk.
- Damage done to the golf course property is the sole and financial responsibility of the individual causing the damage.
- For more information, please contact the Golf Course Staff
Golf Cart Guidelines
- Players renting a motorized golf cart assume financial responsibility for any damage done the golf cart
- Players operating a motorized golf cart must be 18 years of age or older with proof of a valid driver’s license
- A maximum of two players and two golf bags are permitted per golf cart
- Golf carts must remain on the cart paths near all tees and greens
- Observe daily cart rules, signs, and cart traffic control
- When the course is too wet from rain, Ogden Golf Courses reserve the right to restrict carts to "cart path only" status
- Golf rates (except junior rates) included a shared riding cart fees