Permit Applications

* Verify that your address is in the Ogden City jurisdiction HERE

Apply online for the following permits:

Commercial             Residential             Fire              Land Use

  • Electrical (not Solar)
  • Fire Alarm (Not required for 1-2 Family Residential Dwellings)
  • Fire Suppression
  • Land Use: Fences, Concrete Pads, Sidewalks, Driveways, Sheds (under 200 sq.ft.)
    ***Requires a Site Plan
  • Mechanical
  • Plumbing (private property)
  • Plumbing (Right of Way - Engineering)
  • Re-Roof
  • Siding
  • Sign
  • Solar/Photovoltaic

Email all other applications to
***Allow 2-3 days for initial application acceptance