Ogden Twilight welcomes all differently abled attendees and is dedicated to continually improving efforts to ensure attendees have access to all goods and services, regardless of ability. All ADA requests for accommodation should be made 72hrs in advance, though access to the ADA Platform is first come, first served. For more information concerning Ogden City's ADA commitment, visit Here.
Once you have a ticket to Ogden Twilight, email support@24tix for availability to the ADA Platform. 24tix will help accommodate your reservation.
Email us at Amphitheater@ogdencity.com to secure other accommodations for your next visit to the Ogden Amphitheater.
ADA resources are finite and are in place to help those who legitimately require assistance. It is not acceptable to fake or exaggerate a disability to gain access to accommodations.
Wheelchairs & Mobility Devices
All patrons are encouraged to utilize personal forms of transportation, including wheelchairs and medical scooters. Jazzy Scooters cannot be accommodated. All bags and baskets are subject to search by gate security.
The Venue is fully navigable for people with mobility disabilities, however there is both grass and cobblestone surfaces that might hinder speed and comfortability.
For more information about accessible spaces in the Ogden Amphitheater, please view the ADA map. View map HERE.
Elevated platforms that assist in sightlines for ADA attendees and companions are located at the top of the sloped grass. Access ramps are found from connected cobblestone pavers.
- Viewing Areas are non-smoking.
- Attendees are not allowed to save spots.
- A limited number of chairs are available in the ADA area.
- Companions may be asked to stand if capacity is reached.
- ADA platforms are located in the GA section.
- VIP section has limited accessibility. Strong discretion advised for VIP ticket purchases.
- Buy a GA ticket and Email email@example.com for inquiry into availability.
Service animals are permitted throughout the venue.
- NO emotional support animals, therapy animals, or companion animals.
- Pets are not allowed and will be turned away.
- Only service animals that are properly trained and under the proper care of their owners will be permitted access.
- Service animals must remain by the handler’s side at all times and must be harnessed, leashed, or tethered.
- Individual must maintain control of the animal through voice, signal or other effective controls.
- Service animals must be cleaned up after quickly and neatly.
- Anyone bringing an animal will be responsible for and liable for any damage or injury caused by the animal.
- All animals should have legally required vaccinations (which may need to be verified).
To request an American Sign Language interpreter, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org Please make requests no later than 30 days before the event to allow for sufficient processing time.
ATMs & Concessions
All ATMs and concessions are fully accessible and located throughout the venue. If assistance is required, please confer with a venue staff member. Cash is required for beer sales but many vendors have point of sale for credit cards.
Medical & First Aid
First Aid is available near the venue entrance, located at the Ogden Clinic tent.
EMT staff are also located throughout the venue to manage any matter that cannot be solved through first aid practices.
Ogden Twilight will have food vendors that provide a variety of food options inside the venue. If guests require special dietary needs, please consider eating prior to arrival. There is no re-entry once guests leave the venue.