Records Request

The City Recorder acts as a compliance officer for state and local statutes including the Government Records Access and Management Act (GRAMA), and the Open and Public Meetings Act.

Records requests must be made in writing and submitted to the City Recorder's Office.  State law requires the person making the request to include the following: name, mailing address, and daytime telephone number.  Use our standard request form or complete an online request below.

Items to note: