HOME - ARP Allocation Plan
HOME-ARP Allocation Plan
The American Rescue Plan (ARP) provides $5 billion to assist individuals or households who are homeless, at risk of homelessness, and other vulnerable populations, by providing housing, rental assistance, supportive services, and non-congregate shelter, to reduce homelessness and increase housing stability across the country. These grant funds will be administered through HUD’s HOME Investment Partnerships Program (HOME).
OGDEN CITY’S HOME ARP ALLOCATION: $1,652,923
ELIGIBLE QUALIFYING POPULATIONS
- HOME-ARP funds must be used to primarily benefit individuals or families from the following qualifying populations: Homeless
- At-risk of homelessness
- Fleeing, or attempting to flee, domestic violence, dating violence, sexual assault, stalking, or human trafficking
- In other populations where providing supportive services or assistance would prevent the family’s homelessness or would serve those with the greatest risk of housing instability
- Veterans and families that include a veteran family member that meet one of the preceding criteria.
HOME-ARP funds must be used to primarily benefit the qualifying populations through the four eligible activities:
- Tenant-Based Rental Assistance (TBRA)
- Production or Preservation of Affordable Rental Housing
- Provision of Supportive Services
- Acquisition and Development of Non-Congregate Shelter Units (NCS)
OGDEN CITY’S HOME-ARP ALLOCATIONS
Tenant Based Rental Assistance (TBRA)
Administration and Planning
Total HOME ARP Allocation
PUBLIC MEETING INFORMATION
City Council Public Hearing - Tuesday May 10, 2022 at 6:00 p.m..
HOME ARP ALLOCATION PLAN and AAP FY22 Amendment #3 are tentatively scheduled for a public hearing and to be presented for City Council approval at the Ogden City Council Chambers, located at 2549 Washington Boulevard, 3rd floor, on May 10, 2022, at 6:00 PM. Ogden City Council will receive comments on the proposed amendment at the public hearing.
PLEASE NOTE: City Council meeting dates are subject to change. City Council meetings are streamed online through Facebook and YouTube. Please check the City Council web page for options on how to participate in virtual City Council meetings and verify meeting dates.
Written comments may be submitted no later than midnight May 9, 2022, to:
Community Development Division
2549 Washington #120
Ogden, UT 84401
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Written comments will be summarized and addressed in the final version of the Amendment to be adopted by the Ogden City Council.