To procure goods and services at the best value.
Ogden City reserves the right to cancel a Request for Proposal or Bid.
Ogden City reserves the right to reject any or all proposals /bids as it best serves its convenience and/or is found to be in the best interest of the City.
Furthermore, Ogden City shall have the right to waive any informality or technicality in proposals / bids received, when in the best interest of Ogden City.
Ogden City reserves the right to segment or reduce the scope of services and enter into contracts with more than one vendor.
Offerors are responsible for securing any and all addend issued.
Ogden City encourages and welcomes bids from women and
To request a confidential bid, a request for business confidentiality may be submitted to Ogden City Recorders Office at the time of proposal / bid submission.
To review Ogden City's general terms and conditions for purchase of supplies or materials, please click here - Terms and Conditions.
If you have questions about a purchase order or contract, please email Ogden City Purchasing.
If you have questions about a payment, please email Ogden City Accounts Payable.
COVID-19 NOTICE REGARDING PUBLIC BID MEETINGS AND BID OPENINGSIn response to the on-going public health situation due to the COVID-19 coronavirus, Ogden City is still implementing safety measures to slow the spread in our community.
Until further notice, the City will not be holding public pre-bid (proposal) meetings and bid openings. Bid deadlines will be established as normal, However, virtual or online meetings (via Zoom or Microsoft Teams) will be conducted in lieu of in-person meetings.
If you are interested in attending a scheduled meeting for any of our open projects, please follow the meeting information provided within the specific project file. If you need further assistance, please contact the Purchasing Office for more details.
Thank you for your continued cooperation. Good luck and be safe!
BIDS & TABULATIONS
- Request for Qualifications - General Contractors for Housing Rehabilitation Construction Services (On-Going)
- SU078 - Ogden Riverbank Erosion EWP Project (Closed - Bid Tabulation Pending)
- SU078 - Ogden Riverbank Erosion EWP - Addendum 1
- SU078 - Ogden Riverbank Erosion EWP - Addendum 2
- West Haven Weber River Repair EWP (Closed)
- West Haven Weber River Repair EWP - Addendum 1
- West Haven Weber River Repair EWP - Addendum 2
- Dumpster & Waste Removal Services - Invitation to Bid (Bid Deadline 01-28-2021)
- Dumpster & Waste Removal Services - Bid Schedule Form - Exhibit A
- Dumpster & Waste Removal Services - Q&A Document 1
- Dumpster & Waste Removal Services - (Online) Bid Opening Information
- Rifle Shields Purchase - Request for Proposal (Proposal Deadline 01-28-2021)