Vacant Building Registration

As per Ogden City Ordinance 16-8B-1, a building that is Vacant is required to be registered with Ogden City.  To register a vacant building please contact Ogden City Permitting Office at 801-629-8950 or click the link below to register online. 

MI Ontonagon County Ontonagon Twp Woodspur School DS 2018.JPG