Don't be a victim! Remember to lock your car, take your keys, and remove your belongings.
10 Ways to reduce your vehicle from being stolen.
- Completely Close All the Windows
- Install an Alarm System with a Kill Switch
- Install an Ignition of Fuel Kill Switch
- Install a Locking Fuel Cap
- Install a Steering Wheel Locking Device
- Install a Vehicle Tracking System
- Lock All Doors
- Never Leave Your Vehicle Running Unattended
- Park in Well-Lit Locations and Avoid Isolated Areas
- Remove All Valuables