The following are what an inspector looks for during a Detention Basins and Storm Drains Inspection.
- Review approved plans at job site. Detention basins are to be constructed per the approved plans in regards to capacity and storm calculations.
- Verify grade staking for control.
- Verify all inlet - outlet control structures are being installed per the approved plans.
- Verify rebar placement per the approved drawings.
- Verify orifice plates meet the approved plans.
- Verify landscape requirements meet the approved plans
- Verify landscape irrigation meets the approved plans.