THERE WILL BE ROAD WORK ON COUNTRY HILLS DRIVE BEGINNING 7/26/21 AND WILL CONTINUE FOR TWO WEEKS. THIS WILL IMPACT THE ACCESS TO THE BEUS POND PARKING LOT. PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY.
Ogden City’s parks matter now more than ever. Please Share! We have to work together to keep our Ogden City parks open. Please follow these guidelines from Weber/Morgan Health Department so we can all enjoy the physical and mental health benefits of these spaces safely:
Ogden City has more than 40 public parks. These parks offer a variety of beauty and recreation opportunities, including:
- Ball and Soccer Fields
- Flower Beds
- Irrigated Turf
- Pickleball Courts
- Picnic Areas and Covered Shelters
- Fishing Streams and Ponds
- Kayak Park
- Outdoor Rodeo Ground
- Public Swimming Pool
- Rollerblading and Bicycle Paths
- Skateboard Park
- Sledding and Tubing Hills
- Walking Paths
Additional Park Information
- Ogden City has more than 40 park locations, including a dog park.
- Ogden City is a distinguished recipient of the Tree City USA Award for more than 30 years.
- Over 200 acres of irrigated turf, natural areas, flower beds and gardens.
- Baseball and soccer fields, picnic and other event facilities, playgrounds, basketball, tennis and pickle ball courts.
- Walking/rollerblading and bicycle paths, skateboard facility also a 9 station fitness course.
- Swimming pool, fishing streams and ponds.
- Outdoor rodeo grounds, amphitheaters, gazebos, water features and concessions.