Application for Service 

Private Owners

The recorded owner of the property must sign for service. Please bring your closing documents and a state or federally issued picture I.D. to our location at 133 W 29th Street. We strive to offer same day service if the application is received prior to noon.

Corporate Owners

If the property is owned by a corporation or LLC, application for service must be made by the Registered Agent or one of the management team listed with the Utah State Division of Corporations and Commercial Code. 

Application for service may be done over the phone by calling 801-629-8321.