Green Waste Disposal Site

ATTENTION! The Online Green Waste Pass application is no longer available. Initial Green Waste passes & Green Waste pass renewals are done at the Public Works Building (133 W 29th Street). If you have questions specific to this, please call 801-629-8271.

The Green Waste Disposal Site is a service provided to Ogden City residents who pay garbage fees. Permitted natural waste accepted includes brush, leaves, grass and small tree branches. Roots, stumps, sod and dirt are not accepted. Hours are Mon-Sat, 7:00 am-5:00 pm, closed holidays. No commercial use.

Is the Green Waste Disposal Site free to use?

The Green Waste Disposal Site is free to residents who pay garbage fees with the City and have a green waste pass, you can use the site once a week per property. 

What do I need to bring to get a Green Waste pass? Homeowners/Renters/Landlords

  1. Picture ID
  2. Any Ogden City Utility bill that is in your name
  3. Current Email Address

Where do I go to get a Green Waste Pass?

Please visit the Public Works Building located at:

133 W 29TH ST 

Ogden, UT 84401  

The following materials are available for sale at the site to the public:

  • Compost
  • Firewood
  • Mulch
  • Rock chips
  • Wood chips

Please refer to this document for additional information, including pricing and questions.