1. Submit your name into the Ogden Amphitheater Musician Data Base shared to Ogden City event organizers. From here, we collect the information we need to select artists for our varying series and events. Please understand that Ogden City produces very few events, and the information we collect is shared with other event organizers in Ogden. Many community events have musicians and it is always fun to review the submissions and share your talent with our community.
2. Visit Ogden has a list of participating restaurants and bars that hire musicians. Take a look at their website and make a few connections!
3. For Musical styles that correlate with First Friday Art Stroll, appeal to participating galleries and businesses. Or add your name to the Local Artist Database. Having your information on this site will not only help to increase the amount of work you receive, but keep you informed on what is happening with the arts in Ogden.
4. Check Now Playing Utah for recent call for artists! They increase awareness about arts and cultural opportunities in Utah by providing a state-wide, comprehensive events resource.
5. Build your own event or performance! Visit Ogden City Events for information on permitting. Or visit Ogden City Artsfor information on Arts Grants (open mid-January through mid-March yearly).
When you've booked your gig, start talking about it! We'd love to help! Tag us in your Instagram posts and we'll share from our stories on @The_Corner_Ogden.