General Support Grants
General Support Grants offer general support to Ogden City’s established arts organizations which have developed a broad range of programming and have contributed extensively to the cultural life of the city. General Support Grants assist arts organizations with general operating expenses and the continuation or expansion of arts programming for the people of Ogden.
In order to be eligible for a GENERAL SUPPORT GRANT, the applicant must:
• Be a nonprofit, 501(c)(3) tax-exempt arts organization, whose primary purpose is arts programming, support, or services.
• Be based in Ogden City.
• Applicants for General Support are limited to requests of no more than 15% of their preceding year’s total operating budget.
• General Support Grants must be matched on a 1:1 ratio. Matching funds may be anticipated at time of application but must be received and obligated by the ending date of the grant as indicated in the application. In kind services and goods may be used as a portion of the match.
• General Support Grants are awarded on a yearly basis. Services must be performed within a twelve-month (grant year) period beginning no earlier than July 1 and ending by June 30 of each year.
• Applicant must submit copy of IRS 501(c)(3) tax exemption letter with application.
• Recipients of other Ogden City Arts Project Grants during the same grant year are ineligible for General Support Grants.