Ogden City is committed to responding to coronavirus (COVID-19) and its related economic impacts. We have published an overview of business resources related to COVID-19, and will be updating it regularly. Check back frequently for updates.
Several key resources are highlighted below:
- Small Business Administration (SBA): SBA Disaster Assistance Loans are available to small businesses impacted by COVID-19. The SBA disaster loans offer up to $2 million in assistance per small business. The interest rate is 3.75% for small businesses without credit available elsewhere; businesses with credit available elsewhere are not eligible. The interest rate for non-profits is 2.75%.
- Ogden City: Ogden City’s Emergency Loan Fund is available to help companies immediately impacted by COVID-19. Loans up to $10,000 are available to help businesses with working capital. At present, there is limited funding available, and businesses are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Ogden City is pursuing additional funding to support and expand this loan program. For more information on the program and how to apply, please visit Ogden City’s Business Information Center (BIC) page. For more information or questions, please contact the BIC at 801-629-8613 or e-mail.
Business Impact Survey
How is COVID-19 impacting your business? Take the business impact survey to help Ogden City understand and respond to the impact of COVID-19 on our business community. Thanks to our friends at Salt Lake City for sharing the survey with us!
- Utah Coronavirus Task Force
- Ogden City COVID-19 resource page
- This page includes resources for impacted workers and other community-wide updates
As a precautionary measure, and to do our part to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, the Ogden City Business Development team is currently teleworking. Should you need assistance, please call us at (801) 629-8910 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For loan-related questions, please contact our Business Information Center at (801) 629-8613 or email@example.com.
Our team is committed to continuing to serve Ogden’s business community, especially during this challenging time.