The Ogden City Council is accepting interest forms from government finance experts interested in serving on the Ogden City Audit Committee. An interest form can be completed below. Interested individuals must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a resident of Ogden
- Must demonstrate the following expertise:
- Experience preparing or auditing governmental financial statements
- Experience in auditing federal grant funds and preparing a Single Audit report
- Understanding of generally accepted account principles (GAAP) and financial statements
- Understanding of internal control best practices
If selected, the individual will be required to attend up to six (6) meetings per year. Most of those meetings are held between August and December and run between one and two hours. There may be an option for remote meeting participation in future meetings.
If you are having issues seeing the form below, please click here to view it in a separate window.