Beginning Monday, March 22, and continuing through Fall 2021, the 26th Street Corridor will undergo full-depth reconstruction between Wall Avenue and Washington Boulevard. This project includes upgrading all underground utilities, new curb, gutter and sidewalk, and new pavement.
What to Expect
- Schedule: Construction will take place Mon. - Fri. from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Parking: No on-street parking will be allowed, including weekends.
- Access: Business access will remain open. No thru traffic is allowed. Please exercise caution when entering the area, as this will be an active construction zone.
- Utility Impacts: New utility lines (gas, water, power, communications) will be installed. Planned utility outages will be advised with at least 48 hours notice. Due to the condition of old lines, emergency shutoffs may occur without notice.
- Ogden Municipal Building Access: Access to Municipal Building from 27th Street and Kiesel Ave. Click here for details.