April 7, 2021
What to Expect
- The Grant Avenue closure originally scheduled for today has been moved to MONDAY, April 12. The Grant Avenue Intersection with 26th Street will close to North/South traffic. Please use local detours.
- Schedule: Construction will take place Mon. - Fri. from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Parking: No on-street parking will be allowed, including weekends.
- Access: Business access will remain open. No thru traffic is allowed. Please exercise caution when entering the area, as this will be an active construction zone.
- Utility Impacts: New utility lines (gas, water, power, communications) will be installed. Planned utility outages will be advised with at least 48 hours notice. Due to the condition of old lines, emergency shutoffs may occur without notice.
- Ogden Municipal Building Access: Access to Municipal Building from 27th Street and Kiesel Ave.
The 26th Street Corridor is undergoing full-depth reconstruction between Wall Avenue and Washington Boulevard. This project includes upgrading all underground utilities, new curb, gutter and sidewalk, and new pavement.
Ogden City has a dedicated public information team for this project. Please contact them using the information below.
Other Area Projects
- Ogden BRT: UTA is working along Washington Blvd. to facilitate the Ogden BRT. For more information:
- Hotline: 385-287-6647
- Email: OgdenBRT@rideuta.com
- Website: www.rideuta.com/About-UTA/Active-Projects/Ogden-WSU-BRT
- 24th Street Viaduct: UDOT is rehabilitating the 24th Street Viaduct from A Ave. to Lincoln Ave. For more information:
- Hotline: 385-203-9080
- Email: email@example.com